Because local churches, like PRCN, are engaged in their communities, they understand the needs of their neighbors, and because local churches are not leaving after a specific program or project is started, the work they do through the support of NCM becomes sustainable.
Nazarene Compassionate Ministries(NCM) exists in and through the local church, partnering with local congregations like PRCN to:
- Restore hope
- Support local efforts to serve others
- Create change in their communities
- Point people toward the love of God through Christ
NCM’s approach is:
- Local church-led
- Holistic because poverty is complex
- Child-focused believing children are part of a larger contect impacting families and communities
- Transformational to go beyond meeting humanitarian needs, to see individual and communal transformation through Christ
Our integration with and support of NCM empowers PRCN to make a significantly greater difference in the lives of others than we could on our own. Our faith is the heart of who we are, what we do, and how we work.
To learn more about NCM, click here.